Creamy Miso Mushroom Pasta
Almond milk contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that contribute to its significant health advantages. Magnesium is abundant in almond milk. Unsweetened almond milk has fewer sugars and carbs than animal milk. It is just as flavorful as dairy milk but has 50% to 80% fewer calories.
● Prep time- 24 hours (including the soaking time)
● Making time- 15 minutes
● Servings- 2 cups
- Raw almonds- 1 cup
- Water- 2 cups
● Soak raw almonds overnight. The longer you soak, the creamier your almond milk will be. Just make sure to rinse them off before you start blending.
● If you want your milk to be on the thicker side, use less water when you’re blending the almonds. And when you’re done, strain the almonds using a strainer or cheesecloth.
● You can also add natural sweeteners or flavors like Cinnamon or Cardamom if you want, but that’s totally up to you.
● Once everything is mixed together, store your almond milk in airtight containers in the fridge for up to 2 days.
share this post
Warning: Illegal string offset 'category_name' in /home/customer/www/wellfinity.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/wellfinity-astra-child/functions.php on line 387