Creamy Miso Mushroom Pasta
Lauki ki Kheer is a delicious dessert recipe made with almond milk, bottled gourd, and nuts. Lauki and Apple Almond Milk Kheer is typically made during festivals or special occasions and is a favourite with kids. Try Lauki and Apple Almond Milk Kheer easy to make dessert recipe which can also be made during fasts.
Prep time- 10 minutes
Cook time- 40 minutes
Servings- 4 people
- Almond Milk- 1L
- Grated Apple- 2 cups
- Grated Bottle Gourd- 2 cups
- Jaggery- ½ cup or as per taste
- Pumpkin Seed
- Use fresh Almond Milk. Make your own almond milk at home for the freshest taste possible.
- Start by grating an Apple and Bottle Gourd.
- Boil some almond milk, and once it thickens, add the grated Apple and Bottle Gourd.
- Add jaggery to the milk according to taste.
- For a touch of sweetness and crunch, garnish your dish with raisins and pumpkin seeds.
share this post
Warning: Illegal string offset 'category_name' in /home/customer/www/wellfinity.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/wellfinity-astra-child/functions.php on line 387