Creamy Miso Mushroom Pasta
This curd is a great alternative to your dairy curd. It has seeds and rice powder which is an excellent source of nutrition. Easily digestible by the body, seeds are a natural source of lipids that helps in maintaining and building healthy cell membranes. Consuming seeds makes up for our body’s requirement for lipids while also providing important nutrients.
● Prep time- 15 hours (including fermentation)
● Making time- 5 minutes
● Servings- 2 person
- White melon seeds- ½ cup
- Water- 6 tbsp
- Starter curd- 2 tbsp
- Rice powder- 3 tbsp
● If you want to make milk from muskmelon seeds, here’s what you need to do: For 3-4 hours, soak the muskmelon seeds. You can keep them in the refrigerator, or they may ferment if left at room temperature.
● Blend the seeds to form milk, and then drain it using a cheesecloth or strainer. You can add the residue to make healthy dal, vegetables and chapatis.
● In a separate bowl, mix rice powder and water.
● Cook the milk and muskmelon on a low flame, stirring occasionally until it starts boiling.
● Let the mixture cool till it becomes warm. Add non-dairy curd or starter and combine thoroughly.
● Place the mixture in a warm place to set. This process usually takes up to 4 hours, depending on the temperature.
● Once ready, serve it with your favorite meal or eat it directly from the bowl!
share this post
Warning: Illegal string offset 'category_name' in /home/customer/www/wellfinity.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/wellfinity-astra-child/functions.php on line 387