Creamy Miso Mushroom Pasta
- Sprouted Ragi Powder- 1 cup
- Freshly grated coconut chunks- 1 cup
- Organic cocoa powder
- Coconut oil- 2 tsp
- Rock salt (alternative- jaggery)
- Place a cup of water in a pan on the stove and turn up the heat to bring it to a boil.
- Slowly add 2-3 drops of coconut oil to a mixture of grated coconut, cacao powder, and flour from ragi. Stir the mixture constantly to combine the ingredients evenly.
- When the mixture is cooked, it should separate from the pan.
- Once the mixture has steamed, carefully transfer it to a tray or plate that’s been greased with a small amount of oil.
- Cool the mixture and cut it in squares.
share this post
Warning: Illegal string offset 'category_name' in /home/customer/www/wellfinity.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/wellfinity-astra-child/functions.php on line 387